Use this form to contact or inquire about:
Save the Birds
Coordinator: Save The Birds×
There are currently no related contests.
- TWO MAN TEAMS: $60 per team
- RULES MEETING/SHOTGUN START: Friday, January 13th, 2017, 7:00 pm
- CHECK-IN TIME: Saturday, JANUARY 14th, 7:00 pm ALL MINNESOTA DNR RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- Participants may hunt anywhere in MN
- Rifles or shotguns only
- Only one member per team needs to be present at rules meeting
- Team members must hunt and be present at weigh-in together
- No dogs allowed to be used for chasing, catching, or live decoying animals
- Motorized vehicles not allowed to chase animals. May be allowed to transport to and from stand
- No trapping, snaring, or other methods of catching allowed
- All animals will have temperature taken at check-in for verification
- Each animal must have blocks (provided) inserted between the jaws with time taken - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Each team will be given 5 blocks with the team number indicated on each block
- Time of shot MUST be written on block
- If a team runs out of blocks, you may tape the mouth shut and write down the time the game was taken
- Each team MUST check-in, even if no game was taken
- All unused blocks MUST be returned - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Winners will be determined by number of coyotes
- Ties will be broken by total weight. If a tie still remains, the tie will be broken by drawing cards, highest card wins
- Biggest dog tie will be broken by drawing a card
- All coyotes submitted will become property of the tournament
- Rules are subject to change without notification